2009年4月11日 星期六

not your business

Some people say I have very high standard about boyfriends. Someone is more ridiculous. He said does taller person have higher standard for boyfriend. What an idiot person! I am not very tall. Actually you are too short. You like a man with an ugly smile. That’s not my business. People who have boyfriends would be bumptious or self-righteous? People who have boyfriends around me seem very care about my relationship. If you really care about me, I appreciate. But if you just want to tease me, you guys really make me ill. There is one thing. I think you are truly friend. But why do you think a person who is never in love doesn’t understand you? I really know you. I just don’t want to say the truth because I know you don’t want to face it. Your boyfriend is really not good. You should listen to your mother. You and he can’t work out. And you are not so that into him. You just want a company and ATM. Maybe this is not my business, but you should listen to your mother.