2013年1月31日 星期四
That really hurts
2013/1/24 Thursday
U called me. Everything seems fine. We had chatted for 30mins. U said u were tired. I didn’t think too much. Maybe it’s about work.In the mooring, u still texted me as usual.In the afternoon, u told me u probably got fired because of mistake u made. I said it’s OK. I want to be supportive.
On Friday morning, I texted u. But u just read and didn’t text back. At that moment, I was kind of worried about you. U just said u r busy. At night, u told me u need more time. I know something strange.
U said since last week u didn’t have feeling for me. I can’t get it because we just went biking last Saturday. And I think everything went smoothly. We even went see the new apartment for sale. And then u talked something about marriage. I just said it’s kind of rush to get married. And we’ll see. (I didn’t say no ah)
On Sunday, I was supposed to go Taoyuan to meet u. But you said ur parents were coming, so I couldn’t meet u. That night, we were still talking on the phone. And u told me how well ur ex treat u.
On Monday, I decided to ask u why u like me. U didn’t answer, and just said u r tired and didn’t want to talk about it. At the moment, I felt sad.
The other day, everything seems so normal.
But everything changed on Friday. U said U found out u didn’t like me that much since last week. I ask why. But u didn’t give me any specific answer. Even now I still don’t know why. U ask me if we r still friends. I said I don’t know cuz u hurt me so much. On Saturday and Sunday u kept texting, but I didn’t text u back. This behavior made u mad. U said u will never bother me. And then I found out u block me on facebook and line. I really feel sad and heartbroken. After 2 days, u texted me a pix which seems begging me to forgive u. I’m sooooooo weak. I told u giving me more time, and maybe we can be friends.
Today u asked me why I blocked u. Excuse me?? U r the one blocked me bah. U didn’t admit it and just said forget it. Gee!! That really hurts.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言