2013年6月8日 星期六
6/2, 2013
Yes. This is the day. This is my first time. I don't want to use the term "LOST" because I should see it as a progress.
LOST is so pessimistic.
Everything happened so fast since he broke up with me.
I had experienced a miserable month, and I decided not to live like this anymore.
And then fall into another one so fast.
Sometimes I just don't know what I am doing.
That day, I didn't say no. I just let it happen.
Maybe he's asked me many times, and I don't want to see him disappointing.
Maybe I just want to let it happen because of my ex?
Now I know I am over thinking again.
Why cant I just lay back? and feel relaxed?
It's my personality?
Probably bah
(It hurt hurt hurt)
(I like the way he hold me :)
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言